Thursday, December 3, 2009

You may not want to follow my blog anymore

I am going to start writing about my life rather than the lives of of others. I can't write about things I am not passionate about or don't care about and I guess I have been feeling a little self-absorbed because I am the only thing I seem to care about these days! I kid. In all seriousness, the blog is called Nat's Point of view because it is my point of view on things and I suddenly feel the urge to make it more about the things I experience on a daily basis. I watched Julie and Julia the other night and felt inspired to share a little more of me on the net. I doubt anyone will continue to read it however, I am now viewing it as an e-diary more so than an attempt to garner followers or subscribers.

Blogs are meant to be therapeutic and an outlet for your thoughts. Let's face it, not every day is going to be riveting however I hope at least some of it is interesting or if nothing else somewhat entertaining.

So, that's it. That's my plan. I am going to go out tomorrow and try to find something really interesting to write about. It should be a fairly eventful day. Fringe is filming down in Gastown and I am going to go check that out and then I am going with @nucksgrl to see a screening of "Everybody's Fine." Here is a link to the trailer. I actually think it looks pretty good. Deniro does well when it is a semi-funny/semi-serious role. As long as he steers clear of his roots (gangster "Say hello to my little friends" days) he does well. (i.e. Anger Management vs. Righteous Kill) I love gangsta 20-30 year old Deniro but it just seems overdone at this point.

So, going forward it is all me and my thoughts and take on things. Take it or leave it. :) Hope you stick around.

7 comments:

  1. I completely agree on Righteous kill- it could have been so much better if Deniro hadn't been in it.... DEFINITELY over done gansta, but the movie itself seemed like a good concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post,Thanks for sharing these lovely information...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s always my pleasure to read this type of stuff.I am very much interested in these types of topics and it’s my habit to read this

    ReplyDelete
  4. If your life is interesting then I might still follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work! Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated.

    find doctor list

    ReplyDelete