Friday, May 29, 2009

Give me the Sausage Jessica Szorh


Photo curteousy of Perezhilton.com

I am sure PETA loves this!!!

Gossip Girl's  Jessica Szorh 
Apparently she has decided to go for the meat. But let's be honest, this girl's idea of going for the meat is a tiny piece of grilled chicken breast cut into one inch cubes that she then portion controls by one per day. Her ribs on her back could be used for a washboard and not in the "washboard abs" kinda way. 
Eat some food, any food. 
I promise you they got the real laugh out of her for this photo was by saying "Go on, eat all of this"
Now that's a funny one

XOXO,
Now give me that sausage ASAP!!!!

3 comments:

  1. of course I give her all my sausage...to eat, the sausage made with ground meat...what other thing are you think that I talking about...OK I thinking for a moment, and who not? I mean look that picture, oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, listen, I'm pretty new on this blogosphere and Internet thing, so I don't know if there's a sort of "subscription" method that I can use in order to receive notifications of your new entries...? Thing is I enjoy reading your blog a lot and I'd like to be up to date with your posts!

    ReplyDelete