Friday, May 29, 2009

Source: Twilight Saga

"The Twilight Saga: New Moon Trailer News

I have no idea what Summit has planned for Twilight fans to do while they countdown the days until New Moon’s release on November 20th. They already released the official poster, website and now I read that the trailer is only a few days away? I’m assuming this will only be a teaser trailer, but you think the studio would tease the fans a little more, giving them something to look forward to instead of releasing everything so early. One can only hope that they have lots of other stuff planned for the upcoming months ahead.

Before I tell you the date and time that the trailer is supposed to premiere on the internet, lets first say happy belated birthday to Justin Chon, who turned 28 the other day (read here). Then let me remind you that my source is normally accurate, but I have heard no official word on this date and time myself.

horrormovies.ca says the studio sent them an e-mail saying that the New Moon trailer will debut online May 31 at 7:45 pm PT/10:45 pm ET. So make sure and check back with HYB’s Twilight blog around that time to find out how you can watch the trailer."

No comments:

Post a Comment